I have 11 years of experience in creative direction and photography and I love to bring energy to every project. I can help with storyboarding, content strategy and production that's catered to any platform or medium.
My background in journalism and creative direction sparked my passion for storyboard content creation. I can work independently with business owners or collaboratively with your Public Relations agent.
- An initial content strategy meeting to establish the desired brand story
- Assessment of the brand or individual’s current visual marketing content to outline a timeline for integration with the new content
- Overview of the budget, potential collaborations for brand enhancement, and the vision for the photoshoot(s)
* pricing is available upon request
- Overview of the brand or individual’s vision for new content
- Style, inspiration, strategy
- Discussion of potential collaborations with local talent, artists, and stylists
- Establishing the budget for single, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly photoshoots for content creation
- Schedule dates for the photo shoots
*pricing is available upon request
Sessions are available on a single or recurring basis. Edited photos are returned to the client within 7 days of the photo shoot.
- Story board content shoots
- Social media and website content shoots
- Team photoshoots
- Pre-event photography
*Hourly, project or retainer rates are all available upon request
The client wanted light, bright, and fun settings around Austin showcasing an #EverydayHustle look and feel. I commissioned six models and set out to get a variety of settings.
The client came out with a new women's athletic line and wanted to showcase it outdoors in Austin. These are around Butler Park and the Lamar Pedestrian Bridge.
Dynamax Medicine Balls
The client wanted to capture both lifestyle and action shots with their medicine balls for social media and print marketing material.